- four bottles a day: 8, 12, 4, and 8...roughly
- 3 meals a day...typically yogurt and banana for breakfast; then some kind of veggie (steamed carrots, avocado, broccoli, green beans, etc.) and some more fruit for lunch and dinner. She's pretty much over baby food. Just wants the finger foods. And watching her eat is one of my favorite things!! I just love seeing those little pinchers grab that food...so focused.
- naps are around 10-12 and then 2-4, then sleeps around 12-13 hours at night
- Things she LOVES: pulling on Daddy's beard, Maizy books and nursery rhymes, textures (feeling different things with her little fingers), calling the hogs (still working on this...getting REALLY close!), music, swimming, her house from Uncle John and Aunt Laura, her dolly from Matt and Kinsey, going on walks, Mum Mums, puffs, yogurt melts, standing up on furniture.
- Starting to cruise around furniture and will let go and stand on her own for about 5 seconds.
- says "Dada" and "Lyla" (doesn't know what she's saying...but says it all the time!)
- Doesn't get discipline yet...thinks it's funny and starts clapping when Daddy or I say, "NO!" really sternly. Hope this isn't a sign of what's to come! :)
- changing her diaper is like wrestling a wolverine
- I've started singing "If you're happy and you know it" when I change her diaper and she actually claps now when I'm singing! It's the only thing that will make her lie still!
- still just 2 bottom teeth
- My favorite moment of every day is going in to get her after she's been sleeping, and seeing that giddy little girl, bouncing up and down on her crib railing with a huge smile, so excited to see her Mama :)
Lakin' it with friends
1 day ago