Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Amazing Ali Wood

My cousin, Taylor, got married at the end of May here in Fayetteville, at Lake Wedington...a beautiful wedding to a beautiful girl!! His brother's wife, Ali, is a very talented photographer in Dallas, and she just "snapped a few pics" of Lyla at the wedding. And this is what turned out!! Seriously, I'm blown away at her talent!! These are some of my favorite pics of Lyla ever! I feel like she totally captured her sweet, joyful, and adventuresome little personality. Check out more work by Ali at aliwoodphotography.com

Enjoy! And, THANK YOU Ali, for these wonderful pictures! We love you!!




4 comments:

  1. Lyla is just precious! I love those dimples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I will have to check her out as we need family pictures this fall.

    ReplyDelete