Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lyla's Little Friends

Last weekend, my dear friend Katherine (Coleman) Dunbar came in town with her little girl Susannah. Katherine discipled me and led my Bible study for all 4 years in college. Needless to say, she has had a HUGE impact on my life, and I will forever be grateful for the years she spent pouring into me and my little ole college self!! And now we are both mommies! Her sweet little Susannah is 18 months old, and she and Lyla were the best playmates!

How sweet is she? And so smart! She's seriously talking in full sentences!

And, then, there are our rowdy little neighbors who live behind us....the Cramer boys. Last Thursday night, Kristen and I had our Bible study with the pi phi girls, so John David and Richard were hanging out at our house. Well, while JD and Richie were innocently watching a little TV, they saw these scary faces appear in the window!!! Um, can you imagine how scared I would be if I were home alone and saw this??? So thankful I was at Bible study this night. haha. Silly little boys.

On Sunday, we went to Stella's first birthday party! It was SO CUTE!!! Haley based the party on those "Little Miss" books, and everything was unbelievably creative!

She made this "Little Miss Stella" board showing all the aspects of her precious personality. Amazing!
All of her monthly pictures:
All the babies had a great time playing outside:
Lyla and Noah climbing around on the deck

Lyla LOVING the swing, once again. Giggling so hard!!

This ball was very entertaining as well:


Lyla sharing with the birthday girl:
(or maybe taking it from her...not sure)
And, of course, Sawyer was there too! :)

And I'll end this post with these...this has nothing to do with Lyla's friends, but I just love this sleepy little just-woke-up-from-her-nap face:

Staring at the TV...can you say TWINS? :)
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. She is so stinkin cute!!! I love that last one of her and John David. I hope I get to meet her soon and squeeze those sweet cheekies!

    ReplyDelete