Friday, January 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Surgery is over and everything went well.
I may still be medicated (ha!) but I feel no pain at all so far.
Just thankful that it's over and I'm HOME, snuggling with this sweet girl...

We came home to TWO homemade meals ready to go into the oven by some very precious, thoughtful friends (shout out Katie Henry and Sarah Boyce) Seriously, I could NOT have felt more loved today!! I'm blown away by the amazing family and friends that God has blessed us with!!! I can't tell you how much every blog comment, text, facebook message, voicemail, and phone call has meant to us!!! I have FOR SURE felt y'alls prayers and am truly humbled and grateful for how covered with love I have felt today!! Thanks for being such a blessing and encouragement to us!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for being a blessing and encouragement. :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW WE LOVE OUR FEE FEE AND BLAGG FAMILY!!!!!! Your light is just shining on all of us and we are so grateful for God's loving hand on you. Wish I was there to HUG you so tight!!! Love, love, love Y-O-U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy, I am so sorry! I said a prayer for you last night as I read your blog. God has a great plan for you, JD, and Lyla! Eventhough we have never actually met, I can tell from reading your blog you have such an awesome relationship with our Saviour. Continue to lean on Him in the good times and the bad and he will carry you through!

    With Love,
    Averie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking about your sweet family. so sorry to hear this news. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are home and on your way to healing. :) Isn't God wonderful and so faithful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this. After reading about this, you have been such an encouragement with how you handled it. I am thankful that you had a successful surgery and know this is just a bump in the road. I love you and your family and will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete