Monday, February 14, 2011

Aubrey's Baby Shower

We hosted a baby shower at my house yesterday for my dear friend, Aubrey. She is due with Shepherd at the end of March, and we can't wait to meet him!! Aubrey is seriously the most selfless, servant-hearted, kind, compassionate, super fun friend. We were pi phis together, but I've absolutely loved getting to know her so much more over these past 2 years being in community group together. So, it was super fun to get to celebrate her and baby Shepherd on the way!

me and the Mama-to-be!

Of course, my friend Katie in all her brilliant creativity and attention to detail made this shower so amazing and special. It was totally Aubrey! So much so that Aubrey even showed up in an outfit that matched the shower perfectly! :) So, for more details about the shower, go to Katie Grace Design and prepare to be amazed! Here are a few shots that I got...





(Katie working her magic)

(confession time to my paleo family...yes, I did taste test a few of the desserts. And they were amazing.)



All the hostesses
It was so much fun!!
We love you Aubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment