Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Surprise!

Well, John David and I had already determined we weren't going to do anything for Valentines Day. I decided to just make dinner at home and even planned on serving it on our china with some lit candles just to feel a little special. But then, John David called me at 4:00 and said, "Be ready at 6. I found a babysitter, and we are going out." what?!?! totally shocked!

and even MORE shocked when this pulled up in front of our house!!!!!

It was us, Randy and Krissy, and Patrick and Margot.

Since we were in a limo, we decided to put on old school rap music and have a dance party. SO funny!!
We went to Bonefish Grill in Rogers and it was SO delicious!!
Such a fun surprise! I love my valentine! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so prom night! Except I'm sure way more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP!!! So fun with such fun people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?!?!? That's the best thing EVER! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete