Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Family Time!

After our weekend in Texarkana, it dawned on me that I hadn't seen my family since Christmas. And that is just unacceptable. So, Lyla and I headed to Dallas from Texarkana to spend a couple days soaking up some much needed family time.

It was GORGEOUS weather and we took full advantage.
Playing out front with Cookie's neighborhood kids and Lyla's cousins...
Lyla and Annie were SUCH sweet, fun playmates this trip!! They were two little peas in a pod. Annie kept calling her "Lyla Bear" and it's the cutest thing I've ever heard.
one word: shoulders.


I wish so badly there was a volume button on the next picture, and you could just hear the noise that comes with these 5 cousins playing together. It's sheer joy and sheer chaos mixed all together!! LOVE IT!!
My cute mommy and sister:
(aka my best friends in the world!!)


We went to the Arboretum on Monday, and between the gorgeous flowers and the adorable kiddos, I absolutely couldn't stop snapping pictures, so bear with the large number of photos!



Our yummy picnic!






Olivia showing Lyla a rolly polly she found

Don't you just love the kiss mark on her cheek? Pretty sure that was from Aunt Whit.









4 comments:

  1. I'm DYING over that pink onesie outfit on her! I don't think I've seen it. Cute pics, cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the pink outfit is ADORABLE. Looks like such great family time. There is nothing like the love of a family.

    ReplyDelete