Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bloggiversary...and a prayer request!

I started this little blog one year ago today! I honestly didn't think I'd make it this long, and it's completely surprised me how much I've enjoyed it! I'm so thankful for the documentation of these days, and I feel honored that each one of you actually care to follow it! :) So, happy Bloggiversary to me! Thanks for keeping up with our family through this blog!

On a WAY more important note, our dear friends Patrick and Margot had their baby boy today! John Chester Harris (named after Patrick's dad). He was born in the wee hours this morning, with the cord wrapped around his neck twice. He was not breathing, but God has given him life and he is now hooked up to respirator in the NICU. PLEASE join us in praying for this precious little guy and for his parents! May God receive all the Glory! He is the author and perfecter of life!! I'll keep you posted as soon as I know any more. But, for now, let's just cover their sweet family in prayer!!

1 comment: