Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eatin' Out and Hangin' Out

This is my final post of our Florida pics...and considering I took about 500 pictures all week, it's a miracle I narrowed it down to my favorite 90 or so. :) 
The first morning we were there, John David, Lyla, and I had a little family breakfast out at my favorite place...The Donut Hole.  It was such a fun memory for us!
 Lyla ate about 1/2 a dozen donut holes for breakfast.  She was in Heaven.
 We also had one sleepy girl on our hands all week! Staying up late and being in the sun all day wore this little girl plum out! Above, she took about a 2 hour nap on Gigi at the beach.  I was amazed! So sweet.
As I was standing in line for lunch at Pickles, I looked down and Lyla had fallen asleep in her car! Poor baby. Asleep at the wheel.
 And, napping on Daddy back at the house.
 We had one big family dinner out and we always go to Barago's.  This year was especially fun.  Lyla was SO good the entire dinner and we had a truly wonderful time.

 sweet John Morris slept the entire dinner! did I mention he's a perfect baby? :)

 These Dora stickers have changed our lives! We can eat out again! They entertained Lyla ALL night long.
 Hey, whatever keeps her seated and happy, right??
 Listening to one of Lyla's dramatic stories...love. her. lips.
 the "kids" table

 Love this pic of John David and my gorgeous MIL!
 the sweetest little playmates...they had so much fun giggling and cuddling under the table. :)

 We ended the night throwing pennies in the fountain and making wishes. :)

 kisses for Ali!

 They had an awesome bluegrass band play on the lawn one night, and John David and I took Lyla down there for a while to let her dance and run around before she tuckered out.
 Family dinner at the Pizza Bar!

 Is he not the most beautiful baby? I don't think I heard one peep from him all week either!
 more hugs from Luke-Man. haha!

 covering Bop's face with stickers while we waited to eat at Great Southern. :)



A pic of all 5 kiddos before we hit the road to head home! I can't wait to watch this couch grow! :)
Until next year, Seaside...

1 comment:

  1. such sweet pics!!!

    I need to know about these wraps Ali is wearing! which is her fav?!

    ReplyDelete