Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 year stats


We just got home from Lyla's 2 year well-check at the dr. This was the best shot I could get of her on my iphone while we waited. :) She was not the most patient 2 year old as we waited on the dr. to come in, so it was a lollipop to the rescue! I'd brought it to comfort her after her shots, but I was so happy to find out that she didn't need any shots this time around! YAY! Although we did decide to do a little nasal spray flu shot. It was so easy...she was a trooper. So, Lyla at 2 years old...

Weight: 26 pounds
Height: 33 inches

Which means she's gained about a pound and grown about an inch and a half since her 18 month check up. Little growing girl. I still can't believe my baby girl is 2 years old!! Katie and I were watching Lyla and Sawyer play last night, just giggling away and being so darn cute. We both decided we want to put a brick on their heads because they are at such a fun age! K, just wanted to document these stats because I know I'll forget! :)

1 comment:

  1. she's SO sweet! And I have to chuckle at the fact that Connor only weighs 4 pounds less. haha!

    ReplyDelete