Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Proud Sister and Daughter!

Most of you know that my talented mom and sister have a company called w.e. giggle. If you live in Fayetteville, their adorable cards are sold at Riffraff and Glo. Every single time I give one of their cards at a shower, I get compliments about how cute they are. My sister is the artist, and her designs are so whimsical and fun! Anything from invitations, personalized stationary, or cards for any occasion can be found on their website. Recently, they've expanded their creativity! Not only do they have cute cards, but they are also making clips and headbands for little girls, tons of homemade house decor, and just fun little knick knacks! Check out their blog to see some of their creations!

Although it's only October, I know some of you are thinking about Christmas shopping already, so keep w.e. giggle in mind for some really great gifts!! I am just busting with pride over all their cute things! Had to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment