Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blame it on Aunt Ali...

As I've mentioned several times, the ONLY things this girl wants to wear are panties only, her Razorback cheerleading outfit, her Dora, Minnie, or Fairy PJ's, or her Ballerina costume. We change between all  these "outfits" several times a day, depending on her mood. However, when she puts on her ballerina outfit, she transforms into a real ballerina. Lately, as soon as I put it on her she says "ballerina hair!" and wants me to put a bun in her hair. Then she proceeds to dance around and strike these ballerina poses that I have never taught her and I don't even know how she knows them...










Like I said, blame it on Aunt Ali. It must be in her genes.

1 comment:

  1. guilty. im going to relive my life through lyla. although, she has already failed me. the only thing i truly cared about her being in is pageants!

    ReplyDelete