Monday, December 19, 2011

Time with Jessica

I'm so thankful we've been able to spend time with my Young Lives girl, Jessica, this past week. Last Wednesday night, we went to Chuck E. Cheese with her and her sweet family. We seriously had a blast!! I'm not sure who had more fun...the kids or the adults.

 Jessica and her beautiful girls, Elizabeth and Randi


 John David took his games seriously...he kept buying more tokens "for Lyla", of course. :)



 Jessica climbed all the way to the top with both girls so they could all go down the slide together...my pregnant self would have gotten stuck, for sure.

 admiring their treasures they bought with all the tickets their daddies won for them :)

Then, on Saturday, they came over and hung out most of the day. Again, we had so much fun together and I love that Lyla and Randi are developing such a sweet little friendship. :) Whenever they left, Lyla said "come again soon!" (In fact, I think they are coming over tomorrow night so that Danny can fix us an authentic Mexican feast! Can't wait!!)


 Um, how CUTE are they?!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment