Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pictures Galore!!

My sister sent me 243 pictures from the weekend! She truly captured the whole weekend perfectly and I'm so grateful!! I'm sad, though, because when I tried to upload them to my blog, half of them were too blurry for some reason?? I'll keep working on it. But, don't you worry, because there are PLENTY more pictures to share on this post. In no particular order, here are some more shots from Lowen's birth and Lyla's time with her cousins...





































2 comments:

  1. In addition to the joy of seeing your two adorable daughters, what a relief to finally see a picture of Marshall and know that he had not, in fact, absconded with Buster the Clown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your wonderful family! She's beautiful and loved seeing the pics of Lyla and her. Can't wait to see more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete