Friday, April 27, 2012

Ode to Pasco Dr...

It's been a little over a week since we closed on our house on Pasco Dr. And because we are living 2 doors down, it's a little weird to pass it multiple times a day and not pull into the driveway. Every time we pass it, Lyla gets so excited and says "There it is, Mama!! I found our house!" So sweet, and yet so confusing I'm sure! She's been a TROOPER, though, with the transition. Because I print this little blog into books as our family scrapbook every year, I wanted to document our old house in pictures so that we will always remember it. It's been a GREAT house with LOTS of fun memories. It was the very first house John David ever built, and he did an awesome job!! We started building it right around the time Lyla was born, and moved in when she was 4 months old. And, of course, it was the house we brought Lowen home to. We had lots of fun roomies during our 2 years there as well...including Patrick and Margot, Drew Sutherland, Benji, and of course TONS of weekend guests. John David and I LOVE to be hosts and were thankful to have a house that was always open to our friends and family. So, here you go, a tour of our first home in Fayetteville....
(too bad these were taken in the dead of winter....with dead grass, and no bushes in bloom. oh well.)


 Our master bedroom
 the kitchen
 I loved the open floor plan.
 Lyla's room
Lowen's room
 Guest room (aka Benji's room) :)
 Dining room
 Backyard
My little piano I bought when I was 10 years old. :) Too bad John David will have to move this monster every 2 years. I'm too sentimental to get rid of it. :)

Thanks for the memories little house! You were a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment