Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2 Months

Our sweet Lowen is 2 months old today!! I feel like time is officially flying. She's getting so big, and I'm seriously sad about it. I want her to stay tiny forever. Ok, not really forever, but I am trying to soak it up!! She's still just the sweetest thing...so easy and laid back. She's still just eating about 3 oz. every 3 hours. I've tried to move it up, but she won't finish the bottle, so we're sticking with that. Starting around 7 weeks, she started skipping her 2 am feeding, and is now only waking up one time to eat in the middle of the night. Which is SO nice!! We feed her around 10 pm and then she'll sleep till about 3 or 4. Then up with her sister around 6:30 or 7 am. :)
Here are LOTS of pics of Little Lowie. If you can't tell, I'm pretty obsessed.





Lowen attended her first wedding this past weekend in Branson. Rebecca Cooper and Kevin Frey's. She seriously was like this the ENTIRE ceremony. A little angel. Not a peep. And so pretty. Which meant I couldn't stop taking pictures. :) 
(all of the following pictures were taken with my cell phone over the past month. I haven't been great with my good camera, but constantly want to capture this sweet face with my phone!)


Nothing sweeter than 2 little girls in their PJ's ready for bed! They laid like this while I read them their bedtime stories. :)




LOVE her little smiles she gives during her middle of the night feedings. This was probably taken about 3 am. Makes getting up ALL worth it! 
Just getting a little Vitamin D while Mommy and Sister play outside!
Again, love those little sleepy smiles. And that dimple.
And, for the record, she doesn't just smile in her sleep. Pretty much every time she's awake, she gives me little social smiles and it Melts. My. Heart. Oh, and Lyla is still so in love with her and is so sweet with her. She wants to play with her and talk with her and give her kisses, and is seriously just the best big sister. I'm beyond grateful and could cry at the drop of a hat thinking about how blessed we are and how much I LOVE these two girls I can't even stand it!! Pretty much every time I pray for them, I tear up because I just can't believe how blessed I am to have them in my life!!!
Happy 2 month birthday Lowen!! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment