Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Minute Lake Trip!

This past weekend, we went to the Bailey's lakehouse in Branson with The Nicodemus'.  We literally decided on Thursday we were going, and headed out there Friday evening. I was a little hesitant because I feel like we've been on the go so much, but it ended up being SOOO relaxing and so much fun!! I'm super glad we decided to go. Plus, one of the biggest highlights from this Mama's opinion is that my kiddos slept better than they ever have!! Lyla slept about 12 hours each night, and Lowen slept almost 11 hours on Friday night!! I absolutely could NOT believe my eyes when I woke up at 7:30 am, and both girls were still sleeping and I hadn't heard a peep all night. It was exactly what this Mommy needed to feel like a new person!!! After my restful night's sleep, we woke up and ate this delicious breakfast...

 the 2 babies of the trip :)
 Ready to head to the lake!
 Cutest little boat drivers


 The Baileys
 sleepy girls!!
 Too bad we don't have a boat to ride around in every day...she was OUT.
 The view from the deck...gorgeous
 The kids played Dr. ALL weekend long. Lately, anytime I ask Lyla what she wants to be when she grows up, she says "Doctor". It's her current favorite game to play.
 super pumped about Jenessa's homemade cinnamon rolls!
 Lyla's turn to be sick
 playing a little poker with Dyer

 Doing her bridge
 Beauty Parlor Train! (her other favorite game)




 This is what Lowen did the entire boat ride. Angel.

 Everything is a balance beam these days


 The ladies hung out in the hot tub...
 while the men swam in the pool

 She LOVES her bumbo!! Grins so big every time I put her in there.
 Dyer was so fascinated with Baby Lowen...wanted to be right next to her wherever she was. He was getting in some good big brother practice. :)
 Our delicious dinner Jenessa made Saturday night. Straight out of Southern Living. It tasted so summery!


Lyla was so thankful for the awesome weekend, she did a little Tebowing before bed.

2 comments:

  1. that last picture literally made me laugh out loud with your caption. I'm sure my neighbors wonder about me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your active little family! Wish we all lived closer so we could do all this fun stuff together!

    ReplyDelete