Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Max turns One!

We went to Dallas this past weekend for my nephew's first birthday party. Julia threw him the CUTEST "vintage baseball" themed party, and we had so much fun!!! Happy Birthday sweet Max! 

 (they are not normal)

The adorable and delicious spread 
(sidenote: that framed picture on the back left side is my dad playing ball back in the day.)  :)

 the birthday boy!
 Big Sister showing him how to do it :)
 Cute Mama with the birthday boy!
 Can you tell everyone had fun with these mustaches?
 Even 90 year old Grandmama!



 John David was holding Lowen, just talking away, and I look over to see her sound asleep on his hand. Little Angel!!

 Sweet Olivia broke her arm at Camp last week! But that didn't stop her from doing some cheers with Lyla! (and btw, never heard her complain about it once! She's seriously more mature than I am, hands down.)
 Thankful for the iPad to entertain so that we can stay late and spend more time together! :)
 A sleepy crew watching TV together (yes, Lowen fell asleep on Daddy once again! Thankful she's a girl who's good at being on the go!)
 Every once in a while, Whitney and I have to make sure we still remember our high school fight song and "R-I". Yep, we've still got it. And we had an audience trying to copy our every move. 
GOOOO Eagles!!!!
Once again...Angel Face. I want to eat her.

Although it was a FAST weekend (we got in at 11:30 pm Friday night, and left after church and lunch on Sunday), I really felt like we got some good quality time with family. I truly soak up every single second with them! Lyla played SO well with her cousins, which allowed for actual catch up time with adults. Even a few rounds of Bananagrams. And, of course, some HARD laughs with my brother and sister. Sooooo thankful for my family!!!! Love y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. You MUST call me next time you're in town. I know it was a short trip but I'd love to get our girls together ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete