Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Daddy Tickles and a day at the Ranch

These girls love their Daddy...



A few weekends ago, John David went out to the ranch to record music with some friends. The girls and I headed up on Sunday to hang out for the day, and boy am I glad we did. We had SO much fun!! I know I'm biased, but the music they recorded is seriously amazing. Even if I didn't know them, I would want a CD to listen to all the time. I'm SO proud of John David and how talented he is. And so thankful we got to experience watching the magic take place. :)
 oh, and Lowen looked pretty darn cute cheering her Daddy on. 
(our friend Bobby Neptune took the most amazing pics of our girls while we were out there...another major highlight of the day!!)







 messy face after she went to town on some beans :)
 Lyla's turn to jam. She gave some powerful performances of "Twinkle Twinkle", "ABC's", and "Old McDonald". Another CD I would gladly own.


 This was the whole crew. They had videographers taking videos of them playing, photographers, and of course the musicians. A talented and very sweet group of people right here.
 And Lyla crashed before we even hit the main road.
 But she perked right up when we got to Brian's house and got to ride the pig!! :)

Seriously, though, I can't wait for this group to be famous so you can all enjoy their amazing tunes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment