Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snow Day and some randoms...

We were shocked to have snow on Christmas Day in Dallas, and then drive back to Fayetteville to find zero snow. However, a couple days after being home we were surprised with some flurries... 



 As we were bundling Lyla up, she said "I want to get down in the snow like this and make a snow angel." Sometimes I don't know where she learns these things.



 After some playtime in the snow, we headed to Tanglewood to meet Martha and Zane...
 A perfect snowy night. A puzzle, fun friends, and some good beer and food. I was a happy girl.
 who says you can't take babies to a bar? ;)

My silly Lyla-Girl. (look at her up on those tippy toes!)
And, I told her to go get dressed and she pretended to put on her bitty baby's clothes...

 All dressed up for church in their new dresses from Mama Sue and Big Daddy!

 I was doing my quiet time the other day, and Lyla came over to ask me what I was doing. I told her I was writing in my journal all the things I was thankful for. So, she told me she wanted to write down all the things she's thankful for, too. We had the best talk about all that we're grateful for. Moments like this, I want to engrain in my memory forever. Thankfully John David grabbed the camera and captured the moment...

 I'm definitely thankful for Martha and Luna and our growing friendships with these sweet girls...
These 2 play so well together and are quite the rockstars. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great family pics in the snow! That's the cutest little snow angel I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete