Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My new JOB and my personal models!

So, the reason I've been MIA on my blog lately is because I have a new job!! I'm so proud and thrilled to be a new Trunk Keeper for Matilda Jane Clothing. :) I've always loved these adorable clothes for my girls. I've hosted a couple shows in the past because I'm super cheap and I want the discounts. :) And a while back, I heard a little rumor that MJ was wanting to hire a new TK in Fayetteville. After LOTS of prayer, conversations with John David, my family, and other TK's, I just found myself getting more and more excited at the possibility...kinda surprisingly! I LOVE being a stay at home mom. LOVE IT. Wouldn't trade it for the world. But, this job has been the greatest outlet for me...to make money, to be social and get a small break from my sweet kiddos, to have something to think about and keep me occupied besides my kids and keeping my house clean, and it's just overall been so much FUN!! I really do enjoy it...and my greatest passion is meeting new people and building relationships, so it allows me to do that on a weekly basis! And not to mention, I get some REALLY cute clothes for my girls!! They make some pretty cute (and sassy) models...










 (First Day of Mother's Day Out this year!) 
So, hey, if you happen to read this blog and have a little girl that might need some MJ, let me know! I'd be happy to help! If you aren't familiar with Matilda Jane, you must check out their clothes at www.matildajaneclothing.com

1 comment: