Tuesday, September 24, 2013

So, we went to Seaside like 3 months ago...

I'm so sad that I used to be such a frequent blogger, but two kids and a full-time job (more on that later)  sure make it really hard to make time for this! But, I'm determined to get caught up! Starting with Seaside! Our trip was EXTRA special this year because it started out with John William and Lacey's wedding!!!! I can't even express my excitement over this precious couple (and might I add that John David and I set them up!!) They are absolutely a testimony of God's grace and goodness and perfect plan for our lives, and the wedding could not have been more fun!! And we are so thrilled to have Lacey join the family!!! 

(Somehow the below pictures are ALL out of order, but once again, I don't have the time or energy to do anything about it...so pardon the bouncing around!) 











(end of night pic...ha!)


































(The last 3 or 4 days of the trip it rained NON-STOP!! Lots of time on JuJu and Joe-Joe's porch with all the kids!! Every now and then, JD and Lyla escaped the stir-crazies to go play in the rain. And of course, Lyla and Maggie had so much fun together...giggling, dancing, and pretending to be sisters. Those 2 are so sweet together!) 

And, somehow, we go back in time to the Rehearsal Dinner and Pre-Wedding...





(sweetest above pic for so many reasons) :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment