Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lowen turns TWO!

Oh, I could NOT love this child more. She absolutely melts me!! She has the sweetest demeanor, the sweetest face, the sweetest little voice. And we had so much fun celebrating her 2nd birthday! Her actual birthday fell on a super snowy, icy Sunday. We went to church and then lunch with friends afterward. While Lowen napped, Lyla and John David baked a cake. And then the Coles braved the weather and joined us for Chinese food and birthday cake that evening. The next weekend, I knew my parents and the Eoffs were coming in town, and because Lowen is obsessed with Peppa Pig, we threw her a low-key Peppa Pig party with family. It was so much fun! 

 "Muddy Puddles with Wriggly Worms"
 My friend Lauren Ross is starting her own cupcake business and she made the cupcakes for Lowen's party.  Strawberry with cream cheese icing...delicious!! 

 "Fruits and Veggies from Grandpa Pig's Garden"








Happy Birthday Lowen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment